Pages

Thursday, March 30, 2017

The sexual reunion of Tsunade, Jiraiya and Orochimaru

The friends, then enemies, meet again after a long time. And they celebrate it in a very special way, although uncomfortable for Tsunade.

I await your comments
This image in high resolution (Exclusive for Patrons )

Please support my works on Patreon and get a lot of rewards each month:

Art in high resolution (1414x2000 px)
Patreon 

I inform you that I am already conducting the survey for the topic of the month.
Among the themes are Dragon Ball, Naruto, Street Fighter, Pokemon..etc
The idea of ​​the theme of the month is this, for example:
If the winner is Dragon Ball I will dedicate during the month to draw pin up (xxx) arts of this anime
If Naruto wins I will do arts of this anime for a month ... etc, etc
Vote for your favorite anime !!!  (Only Patrons)